Privacy Statement and Information for Data Subjects Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
(May 25, 2018)
1. Scope and General Information Regarding Data Processing1.1 FThe use of the website at b2b.olymp.com and the pages thereof and of the services and offerings offered through this website is subject to this Privacy Statement. This website is offered by OLYMP Bezner KG, Höpfigheimer Str. 19, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org as the controller pursuant to Article 4 of the GDPR.
1.2 You can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at our postal address (Attention: Data Protection Officer).
1.3 Protecting your personal data is important to us, in particular, protecting your personal rights when we process and use your personal data. Personal data will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. Storage PeriodYour data will be used only for the period of time required for the existing customer relationship, unless you have given your consent to us or we have legitimate interests in further processing your personal data. In these cases, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent or until you object to our legitimate interests. Irrespective thereof, we are obligated by commercial and tax laws to save your address, payment and order information for a ten-year period.
3. Your Rights3.1 You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding your personal data. You have the right to:
– rectify or erase,
– restrict processing,
– object to processing, and
Please forward all inquiries in writing to OLYMP Bezner KG, Re: Data Protection, Höpfigheimer Str. 19, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data.
4. Automated Data Collection and Processing by the Browser4.1 As with every other website, our server collects information automatically and stores it temporarily in server log files transmitted by the browser unless you deactivate such collection. If you view content in our website, we collect the following data which for technical reasons we need if we are to display the contents of the website to you and to ensure the stability and security thereof (legal basis: Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR):
- the IP address of the computer from which the inquiry is sent;
- the file inquired about by the client;
- the http response code;
- the Internet page from which you are visiting (referrer URL);
- the time the server inquiry is sent;
- the type and version of the browser used; and
- the operating system on the computer sending the inquiry.
5. Collection and Processing of Data Provided on a Voluntary Basis5.1 Registration
When you register we process your e-mail address and your password. We need this data to grant you access to the contents of our website. The data is not processed in any other way.
5.2 General contact
Generally, your provision of your personal data to us by e-mail or through our website (your last name, first name, e-mail address and/or postal address) is voluntary. This data is used to manage your contract, process your inquiries and/or your orders (legal basis: Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR), perform our own market research or opinion polls, and send our own advertising by mail (legal basis: Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR). The personal data you provide will not be used in any other way; in particular, it will not be shared with third parties for advertising purposes, market research or opinion polls.
6. Transmission of Personal Data to Third PartiesTo the extent you provide us with personal data, we will not transmit any such personal data to any third party, except
- to the extent you consented to such transmission (see items 3.4 and 3.5 above);
- as part of the processing of your inquiries and/or your orders and your use of our services: to subcontractors commissioned by us to whom we transmit only such data as is required to fulfill the respective assignment and such contractors will use such data for specific purposes only (e.g., providers of shipment services);
- as part of processing activities pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR: to service providers; and
- in compliance with legal obligations: to parties authorized to obtain such personal data.
7. CookiesWe use our own cookies to make our website more user-friendly. Cookies are datasets that are transmitted from the web server to your browser and saved there for future retrieval. The cookies are used primarily to recognize the Internet browser. Cookies are used to control sessions and make statistical evaluations. These cookies contain no personal data whatsoever. If you voluntarily choose to log in to the website automatically, your login data (e-mail address and password) will be stored in an additional cookie on your computer. You can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your hard drive and/or any cookies already stored temporarily are deleted. To do so, please follow the instructions provided in the help function of your browser regarding the blockage and deletion of cookies.